Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It's Over

The evil final is over for Business Math, and I managed an 88 percent after some coaching from the instructor. There were some problems that, when pointed out, made absolutely no sense. So, he asked me to take a closer look at them. He seems to feel I squeaked out a B in the class, but I'm thinking a C, considering the poor showing for the midterm. But, at least this horrid episode in my life is over. Now, the book and assignments go into the fire pit, if the weather cooperates. It's colder than a witches tit in a brass bra here. Throwing the materials into a blazing fire is therapy.

A couple more assignments, and this semester is over. I think I may have pulled A's in everything except evil Business Math. But, we'll have to see. While most of the other students I know hover endlessly over their grades and scores, I usually take a quick look at the last assignment and move on.

I have to contact the members of our 'group' in Foundations of Quality, and find out where the hell their technical college program/site reviews are. They were all supposed to be emailed to me by Wednesday, but of course, several people haven't lived up to their end of the bargain. I guess my time is unimportant compared to theirs. I am reviewing the web site and offerings at Lakeshore Technical College. To tell the truth, I have no idea how the information will go into a chart.

No comments: