Friday, April 03, 2009

Reputation

What I got from m-w.com is "the overall quality or character as seen or judged by people in general". Basically it is the quality that people see in oneself be it good or bad.

Hurmm...I dont know what to say. we're all grown ups. this year, all of us who were born in '84 gonna turn 20. So, I assume that all gonna be mature. In relation to that, you dont have to worry about your reputation just because a single unfortunate dumb ass mother fucker (as what we can call him) wants to do that. He doesnt own the world. 99% of the population in this world dont even know him. In fact, they dont even care about him! If he ever dare to say bad things about you, their friends wont buy it (if all of em are not dumbasses like him). however, if they do hate and laugh at you while pointing fingers, that's their loss because who might know what will happen in the future. Just let it be. He wants to say bad things about you, thats allrite. one day, he'll come crawling back to you, coz i've been there.

And thats not all with my life. I've been giving advice to people, but I myself are surrounded with problems. but to hell with it. I feel good helping others instead f helping myself.

No comments: